Friday 25 August 2017

A Little Note!

Hi All,

Popping in with a card that is a little different for me but was a lot of fun to make. I made it for a friend who is not so well and needs to know I am thinking of her.


All these stamps and dies are from CAS-ual Fridays. I got the background stamp and tag dies yesterday and waited to see what the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays was today. It is Kraft and White and as soon as I saw it I thought it would be perfect to try out this background stamp.

I followed the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, just moving the position of the sentiment. 

The background, flower and sentiment are all heat embossed in white using vellum for the flower and sentiment. I finished it off with wooden and white dots.

I love that background stamp and on kraft I think it looks fab.

Have a fun day x

I will enter this into:

Calling All Sistahs Challenge-going with the sand in the photo
The Lift Challenge-use vellum, flowers and watermark ink

      








18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandie, lovely stamps and a fabulous kraft + white colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish...love kraft and white and your new goodies look well in the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous! I love Kraft and white! Fabulous stamps and the design. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking this is not your usual style. Doesn't matter which style, your cards are always beautiful. Love this white on Kraft card. So elegant. Your friend is going to feel better in no time. You've been crafting up a storm! Great job. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card for your friend, Sandie! She will love it and feel better knowing you are thinking of her!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see you participating in our challenge! Your card is beautiful! Very elegant and I love the background and choice of kraft and white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve that kraft/white combo!!! your friend is a very lucky girl to have you... thanks for sharing your darling card in our CTS gallery... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful combination of white and kraft! Love the label and the super use of vellum on this card! Enjoy the weeekend! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't seen your card before doing mine Sandie - if I'd used the tags I think our cards would have been very similar! That floral background is just gorgeous in the white and kraft. I have an MFT one which is just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't white and kraft such a fabulous combination, Sandie ... this floral background is gorgeous ... so perfect with the vellum touches ... and brilliant with the natural wood dots on the tag! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. White and kraft is always a good combination. Lovely card and how nice that you joining us with the liftchallenge. Thank you so much and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. There is prettier color combo than Kraft and white. Thanks so much for playing with us at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Love the floral background stamp! Thanks for playing along at the Casual Fridays Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure your friend was blessed to receive this pretty card! Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty!Thanks again for playing along with the CAS Encouragement challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the white on Kraft cardstock! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  18. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Such BEAUTIFUL Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us for the CAS Encouragement Challenge and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

//