Wednesday 27 September 2017

Sassy Shaker!

Hi All

Yes, you do see a shaker card!

I wanted to enter the 'shaker card' challenge at CAS-ual Fridays but an useless at these plus I wanted to make it CAS! After a hunt around on utube, I followed this video by Justine to help me-thank you Justine


This was really fun to make and for the first time in making shaker cards, no sequins are escaping!
 I have used the following froducts from CAS-ual Fridays


This card is going to a very dear friend...this sentiment describes her perfectly!

I will enter this into:

Darnell's NBUS challenge-these Frankly 'isms stamps have never been used before.

        

8 comments:

  1. You go girl!! this is a fantastic shaker in every CAS way!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great CAS twist on this shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Way to rock the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicate to put thhe label in front of the shaker-part; makes it more CAS and beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's so sweet of you to send me a card, Sandie! Wait. What? It's not for me?!! Haha, it could be and I can think of lots of other bad ass ladies who would love that sediment like I do! And high five for making an amazing shaker card with it!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaker card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun, Sandie ... a shaker that's deliciously CAS ... crisp and clever! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, fun and still CAS Sandie!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

//