Tuesday 14 November 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things/Muse

Hi All

Another card from me today!

This card was inspired by the fabulous photo at Inspired by All the Little Things and Ardyth's card at The Muse Card Challenge

My card:


And the photo the photo:



And Ardyth's card:


I loved this photo and card as soon as I saw them:
These are the elements that I took from the photo:

-the grey background which I used as my card base and the background of my bauble
-the white sparkle tree-die cut my tree from glitter card
-the clear baubles-gave me the idea to make a bauble and use acetate for it.
-the string of the bauble mixed with the holey design of the cushion-led me to use pokey holes for my bauble string
-the cushion at the edge led me to use the touch of glitter washi at the edge of my card-CAS look of the photo!!

And from Ardyth's-practically the same!
-the grey base
-the white tree with added sparkle
-the clear drops led to the acetate
-CAS design

Yes....this card really was totally inspired by all these tiny details from the photo. I just love it when there is so much in such a CAS photo that you can use to make a card.

One of my fav cards to date this year.

I will also enter this into:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great take on the inspiration photo, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the white & kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful case. White and kraft are always so great together and here with the frame it looks perfect! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and gorgeous, Sandie ... love that sophisticated dark grey! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a fun play-time with Bobby Hagen yesterday, Sandie... she brought the C&9th set for me to borrow... LOve the Inspiration at IBATLT!
    Your card is gorgeous... thanks for sharing- wish I had that tree die! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely CAS design! So glad you joined us in the challenge at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ! Love the classy look with this combo of colours (or absence of colours should I say !) ! A nice touch of glitter with the Washi tape ! Gorgeous combo of the two challenges ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Lovely take on the MUSE card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the extra bit of sparkle from the tape in the corner! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity of your beautiful card. It is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

//